Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors submitting to Journal of Engineering & Management accept the common terms of publication ethics and confirm that the paper is original research contribution with the references properly cited in the manuscript.
JEM publishes the papers under a Creative Commons attribution-noncommercial license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. Users of the author's published article are free to use, distribute, reproduce, and create adapted works using the published paper, but only where the use is for non-commercial purposes and IJEEC and the author are properly attributed. Authors are required to sign an Authors Statement and Copyright Transfer Agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.